Welcome to our Moodle 3.4.1 Development Site
The playsite has been upgraded and here are a few of the highlights for teachers:
TOURS – you will see pop up boxes the first time you access the major changes. Tours can be reactivated by clicking a link at the bottom of that page.
- Month view includes short name of course
- Quick Add
- Drag and drop events
- Bulk download of students submission in separate folders.
- Submission filters respect separate group mode.
- Rubric: Remember to have a zero value. If not enable a new feature…..
- Assignment deadline overrides for individuals or groups
Enrolment and Participants have been combined on one screen and filters have been added.
Password fields that are not auto-filled by password managers (Chrome!!)
Book: Many improvements.
- toggle to/from "user view" in grade and user report
- Grade link moved to the navigation block.
- Drag and drop of video and audio files – insert them as a label.
- "Orphaned" blocks do not exist anymore.
- Additional sections must be added from the course page and not from Course Administration>Edit settings
- Improvements in the "ddmarker" questions drop zones.
- Report now works on very large courses.
- Teachers can make a choice for students.
- Deadline appears in the course calendar
Forum: Auto locking of a forum after a period or inactivity.
Lesson: Can duplicate pages
Course Editing: New field for reporting and analytic purposes only = End Date. This will NOT hide or archive your course.
Groups: Non editing teachers need to be put into a group in order to see the group activity